It’s the “Help Sarah Clean Out Her Home Giveaway”!
So, I was doing some spring-cleaning (in the middle of fall, because that’s how I roll), and I found some fandom stuff that I’m no longer using, so I figured I would give it away! Because, let’s face it. We all love free stuff, right?? The three items up for grabs are:
- River’s sonic screwdriver from “Silence in the Library”. It’s got a “red” and “blue” setting, and a panel that you can open to reveal a neural relay (It isn’t in the box, because I’ve had it for a couple of years, and lost the box. Sorry.)
- “The Boys of Baker Street” t-shirt from qwertee. I ordered one, and then my husband also ordered one for me, so now I have two just floating around.
- “Supernatural” Season 1 on DVD. I’ve only watched it once, and then it just migrated to the back of my entertainment center.
Ok, now for the boring parts. Da rules.
- A like counts as one entry, and a reblog counts as one entry. You can only reblog once. Please, don’t spam your followers.
- You don’t have to be following me. If you want to, then by all means, feel free to do so, but it isn’t mandatory.
- You must write me a 1,000 word essay on why you deserve these prizes.
- Number 3 is just a joke, ok?
- Will ship to anywhere in the US. Sorry, but I’ve tried shipping to other countries before, and with very limited success.
And that’s it. I’m thinking that two weeks is plenty of time to get this out there, so the the giveaway ends November 16th at 12:00am Central Time.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!